The money story.
It’s real and not everyone really knows about it. There’s a high chance that you might not know what I mean when I say “money story.” But that’s why this topic is so damn important. Life changes when you start to make more money. Either your tastes evolve so that you can afford more choices or your relationships evolve.
And not always for the better…
What you’ll learn today is:
- What a money story even is
- Start your own money story with 5 steps to manifest anything
I always like to include a free resource for you in all my trainings. This week it’s my FREE Webclass: How to Attract, Enroll, & Retain Highly Motivated Teammates Using a Simple Online 3-Step Process. You’ll learn how to stay out of the “work with anyone and everyone” trap, the #1 trait that will have customers and teammates FLOCK to you, a simple trick that allows you to pass off the “closing” portion of prospecting without doing 3-way calls, and much much more. Click here to join now!
How You’re Letting Other People’s Perceptions Limit How Much You Make
Money, Money, Money… MONAAAY
Alright, so some of you might be looking at the screen like… what the heck is a money story?
Let’s answer that first.
A money story is essentially the story of how your life has changed based on your income. I mean, when I first started to really make good money, I felt that I was being pushed away by some people in my life. Money is, unfortunately, sometimes tied to our emotions. Hell, I can admit that when I first started and saw someone else achieve being “rich,” I was jealous. I wanted to be rich. I wanted to make that kind of money.
So I did.
But not everyone uses that “jealous” energy as a way to motivate success. People often fall into this comparison mode. Instead of saying, “this is what I have to do to get there,” they tend to say, “this is why I’ll never get there.” Why do we do this? Why do we critique ourselves to the point of accepting failure?
As a child, I watched my father go from living large to bankruptcy. My Dad’s company crumbled before our eyes. Of course, this type of burden took a toll on the family. There was fighting, stress, you name it. It was hard. But I can sit here and say that I learned from it, along with many other events in my life, and prevailed.
So can you…
One Baby Step at a Time
Here’s what I want to share with you. These five steps will help you manifest anything you want. It’s not some “witchcrafty” spell or potion. There’s no magic genie at the end that grants you your biggest desires. This is about you and your own drive.
- Declutter– Get rid of everything that doesn’t service YOU – not your husband, your child, your mom, your sister, NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU.
- Decide EXACTLY what you want– Take a step back if you need to, but CLEARLY state what you want. What brings you fulfillment? More joy?
- Surround yourself with positivity– Nobody has time to deal with Debbie Downers or hand holders… don’t let that crap in just to pull you down.
- Take INSPIRED action not DESPERATE action- When you act on inspiration, you usually wind up with some success. But when you act on desperation, or you are continuously learning with ZERO action, you come out with NOTHING.
- Receive and fine-tune– Set goals, tweak them when needed, and when you crush them, CELEBRATE them! You worked damn hard to get to where you are, so celebrate the little wins. You deserve it!
In The End…
You worked So. Damn. Hard. to be where you are today. Celebrate it. Don’t ever feel ashamed for succeeding. Not everyone is going to understand and some people aren’t going to know how to deal with it. Some might start to disappear, but remain true to YOURSELF. At the end of the day, you only have control over yourself. Why would you ever intentionally hold yourself back? So that someone else doesn’t feel some type of way about your success? Absolutely NOT.
Ready to welcome your success?
Don’t forget! I also have close to 300 totally FREE video trainings for you plug into on my Facebook page!
Want to connect personally? Send me a message on Facebook! I love hearing from other ROCKSTAR business owners like yourself 😊