When you first start something new, you get obsessed. You want to know the ins and outs of it. You expect to hone in on these new skills and become a master, but you need to remember one big thing- you are human. So, cut yourself some damn slack, people.
Today you’ll learn why being perfect isn’t what you should be focusing on when it comes to your network marketing business!
I always like to include a free resource for you in all my trainings. This week it’s The Top 5 Ways Female Entrepreneurs Hurt Their Brand Without Even Knowing It! In this FREE download, I’ll show you the five key ways female entrepreneurs undermine their own brand by accident, and even more important: how to stop doing it. Are you ready? Click here to download now!
Stop Doing This Because It’s Slowing Down Your Results
Being Happy Doesn’t Mean That Everything Is Perfect…
So, I’ve got a new person on my team, and she’s all for creating a brand for herself. Those of you who know me, know that I am THRILLED about this! She’s aiming to help women in their 40’s get fit naturally. She’s going to do great, but she’s definitely doing things that are slowing her down. And that, my friends, is aiming for perfection.
She’s feeling overwhelmed focusing on the training, understanding the products, and perfecting her knowledge about the company and products. But here’s the thing… it’s TOTALLY UNNECESSARY. I don’t even understand all the ingredients or the products molecular structure, and I’m here making 6 figures!
Aiming for perfection is the quickest road to disappointment. I don’t mean that it isn’t achievable, but it’ll certainly be a hard one. You might fall and fail a hundred times before you finally figure out the right flow.
… It Means That You Decided To Look Beyond The Imperfections
Here’s what you should be focused on: marketing. Building a brand is an excellent first step to this. Ultimately, you are marketing yourself so that eventually you can market your products through you without being “salesy.” A few of my favorite ways to redirect your perfection goals are:
- Create Curiosity. If you let everyone know who your company is or what you are selling right off the bat, Google and Amazon are going to win your sale. So be discreet and enticing.
- Market Yourself. Get people to ask you what it is you did to get whatever results. You and your body are the best testimonials you can ever have.
- Don’t have “SQUIRREL!” moments. What I mean is stop getting distracted by all the things. That’s how people get overwhelmed.
- If you must obsess over the products, system, training, etc, do it in small doses. Take 30 minutes a day to plug in and learn.
- It’s okay to not know the answer to everything. Your upline and resources exist for a reason. So, if a customer has you stumped, use them.
In The End…
Don’t ever solely aim for perfection. Life is a learning process. Keep in mind that you are human, and you aren’t always going to know the answer, so it’s okay to ask for help. Focus on branding yourself and the sales will flow in naturally and authentically. People will get to like, know, and trust you before being sold to. And that, my friends, is how you’ll get those sales.
No one likes to be sold to, so lure them in with your charm, wisdom, and personality.
Don’t forget! I also have close to 300 totally FREE video trainings for you plug into on my Facebook page!
Want to connect personally? Send me a message on Facebook! I love hearing from other ROCKSTAR business owners like yourself 😊