If you’re feeling really disconnected from yourself, don’t worry. I’ve been there myself. Sometimes, I can get a little overwhelmed. I mean, Burnouts can happen and they’re real…
Today you’ll learn some tips to help you find clarity and get back to the path that fulfills you.
I always like to include a free resource for you in all my trainings. This week it’s The Top 5 Ways Female Entrepreneurs Hurt Their Brand Without Even Knowing It! In this FREE download, I’ll show you the five key ways female entrepreneurs undermine their own brand by accident, and even more important: how to stop doing it. Are you ready? Click here to download now!
Why I’ve Been M.I.A from doing Facebook Lives Training Recently
When Life Gets Blurry…
So the main reason I was M.I.A is because I didn’t feel like me. I forgot what my “why” was and it really just lead me to burn out. But what I learned is that I allowed outside circumstances to run my schedule rather than my own self. I had to learn how to say “No” every once in a while. So naturally, I took a step back and looked deeper within myself.
This industry is simple, but it’s not easy. I was working 10 hour days almost every day. I wasn’t interacting much with my kids and husband. Instead, I was locked away in my office ZONED into my work. Hell, I didn’t even give myself breaks. but let’s be honest, that was a recipe for instant burnout…
… Adjust Your Focus.
So this summer, I allowed myself to just sit back and get through the mercury retrograde that was draining me. Doing this led me to a clarity of what I wanted for ME. I was able to gather some tips here to help you find that clarity when the haze becomes overwhelming…
- Talk it out. Reach out to someone who knows you AND your business. Talk through your thoughts and ideas. They can really help you answer some questions or even realize other ideas you didn’t even think of.
- Ask yourself the tough questions. Are you happy? What pisses you off? What lights your fire? Ask yourself these questions so that you can shed some light on yourself within yourself.
- Know that where you are right now is exactly where you are supposed to be. Stop questioning why you are here. Just accept that you are where you are because it is how it’s supposed to be. So go with the flow there and think about what you will do next. Always move forward.
- Create a plan. Now that you’ve gone through some questions and a little more clarity, it’s time to formulate a plan around where you wanna go.
- Stop comparing to others. The more you look, the more confused you’re going to be. So don’t pay attention to those around you. Focus on what YOU want.
- Give yourself a break. Avoid the burnout by giving yourself a break and breathing. Sometimes, you need to slow down to speed up.
You aren’t alone when it comes to feeling hazy and burned out. It often even sneaks up on us and we feel BOMBARDED with these negative feelings. But if you take these tips to heart, you’ll be able to work through the fog and come out even more passionate and level-headed than before.
“The more of me I be, the clearer I can see.” – Rachel Andrews
Don’t forget! I also have close to 300 totally FREE video trainings for you plug into on my Facebook page!
Want to connect personally? Send me a message on Facebook! I love hearing from other ROCKSTAR business owners like yourself 😊