On Facebook, you can have a personal page, a fan page, and groups. But when you’re running a business, how do you know which one(s) to choose? They all differ in some way, shape or form and have different benefits to each.
Today you’ll learn…
- Why you want to use a fan page over a personal page when conducting business.
- Why you should avoid one business technique.
I always like to include a free resource for you in all my trainings. This week it’s The Top 5 Ways Female Entrepreneurs Hurt Their Brand Without Even Knowing It! In this FREE download, I’ll show you the five key ways female entrepreneurs undermine their own brand by accident, and even more important: how to stop doing it. Are you ready? Click here to download now!
Why A Fan Page Is Important and One Technique You Should Be Avoiding
Quality is not an act…
Alright, so if you follow me, you know that I am all Facebook all the time. Sure, I might be on other social media platforms, but when it comes to my business, it’s all on Facebook. And the reason for that is it’s the platform I am most familiar with and have the most of a following on. When I first started out, I conducted business using my personal page. I mean… I was just starting out, so the support of my Facebook friends and family was pretty important. But when its time to reach outside your warm market, a fan page does wonders.
First off, Facebook wants you to ONLY conduct business on a fan page. So that alone should probably guide you right to creating a fan page. Facebook doesn’t joke around with the user experiences, meaning they will totally put your profile in Facebook jail. (Yes, it’s real.) They want to make sure everyone is having a good time on Facebook, so “spammy” personal pages are locked up tight!
Secondly, a fan page really helps you hone in on your audience. I mean, these people are following you because they want to reek the benefits of your business. So share your tips and thoughts. And as you continue to grow, eventually create some groups to streamline your audience even more.
… It’s a habit.
So now that you’ve decided on how you’re going to market and run your business through Facebook, there’s one method you need to know about and why you should AVOID doing this…
Essentially the steps are as follows:
- Run a campaign
- Go to Canva and create a quote with a solid background color.
- Share it to countries outside of North America
Results? You’ll be flooded with likes and follows.
Sounds pretty ideal, right? Well, it’s not. It’s exactly what you should NOT be doing. What this strategy does is that it allows random people to follow you to make it appear as though you have a large following, but in reality, you’re allowing creeps to come into your business life. You’ll get unwanted messages from people who are NOT interested in your business. You’ll share your tips and secrets with others who might just steal your ideas or simply not care about whatever it is you’re sharing.
In The End…
It’s about quality, NOT quantity. The people who care about you and follow you because they want to know more deserve more than to be put into the group of masses who simply don’t care. Hone in on your target audience and stick with them. Don’t allow yourself to lean back and let whoever be a part of your people. Conduct business the right way on social media, and you’ll be rewarded with true followers.
Sometimes your circle decreases in size, but increases in value.
1. FREE The Top 5 Ways Female Entrepreneurs Hurt Their Brand Without Even Knowing It – In this FREE download, I’ll show you the five key ways female entrepreneurs undermine their own brand by accident, and even more important: how to stop doing it. Are you ready? Click here to download now!
2. FREE LinkedIn Recruiting Scripts Grab Bag – “Copy & Paste” These 6 PROVEN LinkedIn Word-for-Word Recruiting Messages to Get 10-20 Hungry and Motivated Prospects to Eagerly Reach Out To YOU. You’ll also learn a simple 3-step process for building a HUGE bank of LinkedIn connections… and turning them into NEW team members, how to trigger INSTANT curiosity in your prospects, and MUCH more! Want in? Click here to get started!
3. Rapid Enrollment System – Rapid Enrollment System is Your Complete Network Marketing Training with zero fluff. This program is packed with straight forward steps and strategies on how I’ve built a 7-Figure Business all through using social media. I will take you step-by-step from the online prospecting & recruiting process, to overcoming objections and enrolling with total ease all while building up your leadership skills and duplication process. Click here to get started!
4. Launch Formula Blueprint – Are you ready to ditch the 3-Way calls? Are you ready stop with the endless coffee conversations? It’s time for you to take action NOW and get my 7 Minute Launch Formula Blueprint! It’s a 60-minute training that teaches you how to create a social media launch and generate momentum that can attract customers and business builders! In fact, this is the EXACT way my team was able to earn 54 rank advances and promotions in just 4 days! Ready?? Click here to start your own launch!
5. Social Media Recruiter – Want to discover how to create massive momentum in your business using social media? What if I told you that you could also do it in just ONE HOUR A DAY? If you’re jumping up and down right now saying “YESSS!!!!” click here to join me!
Don’t forget! I also have close to 300 totally FREE video trainings for you plug into on my Facebook page!
Want to connect personally? Send me a message on Facebook! I love hearing from other ROCKSTAR business owners like yourself 😊